Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Cebu, Philippines: Reading and Critiquing Two Plays





Hendri Go's friends -- actors, writers, film makers-- visited the Dona Filomena Building to read and critique a couple of plays.  It was my first time and I was very interested. I was impressed with the quality of the writing as well as the comments. Most of all, I was impressed at the bravery of the two writers being critiqued. I was also delighted to witness a creative Cebuano group at work.

Here are some pictures. The group included: Hendri Go, Manu Rodrigo Avenido, April Anne Moncada, Chiqui Rama Cartagena Lastierre, Seth Bacalso, Andi Patena, Joanna Vasquez Arong, Andrew Vincent Esplanada.











 Read also:
Language, Hendri, Larry, April on a Sunday Afternoon
A Love Affair Between the Speakers and Audience

This is all for now,
Cecilia


No comments: